Serle Court Moot
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
We are looking for 4 mooters from 1st year Law to take part in a moot on an issue of contract law, to be judged by Serle Court Chambers! This is an exciting opportunity to practice your advocacy skills, and will be good revision for the upcoming exams. You will have the opportunity to meet with Serle Court Chambers and ask them of any questions relating to the Bar.
If you are interested in taking part, please contact Andrea Tang at email@example.com stating your name and midsessional grade for contract law, as well as any other information that may be relevant to your application.
Event date and time
Serle Court Chambers
- New to King's - Key Info for Freshers
- "Solicitor, barrister or legal executive: which career for me?"- The Times Student Law
- Essay Contest: TIMES LAW AWARDS WITH ONE ESSEX COURT
- Freshers Events Itinerary
- *OFFICIAL* Law Students' Guide to 2011-2012
- Writing for Harry Potter’s Publisher
- Pupillage Offer Date Will Not Be Deferred
- The "Devil's" Advocate?